The island country of Mauritius has removed all travel restrictions for visitors. This means that vaccinated or not, the country is open for you to visit and explore! By Anushka Goel
The island destination of Mauritius, known for its white sands and stunning beaches, is open for all visitors – whether vaccinated or not. Unvaccinated guests entering the country will no longer need to isolate, and restrictions on movement have now been lifted for one and all.
Mauritius fully reopens for travel
View this post on Instagram
- The country is open to everyone, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, and no prior testing for COVID-19 is required before you fly there.
- No testing is needed on arrival, and unvaccinated visitors no longer need to self-isolate before they can start exploring the nation.
- Mask mandates have been lifted. This means that passengers no longer need to wear a mask when exploring – masks are only needed in airports, flights, airport transfers and on public transports. Apart from this, in case you need to visit a healthcare facility, you will be required to mask up.
- There are no restrictions on the number of people in a group or travelling together.
- However, the country does ask all passengers to fill in the All In One Form, and carry a printout of the same to show to officials when travelling.
Mauritius is yet another country that has joined the list of nations that have eased travel restrictions. A major part of the country’s economy is based on tourism, and lifting restrictions will not only ease travel, but allow one and all to explore the stunning landscapes and experience the delectable cuisine here.
Hero and Featured Image: Courtesy of Rumman Amin/Unsplash