Whether you’re getting married in your own city or organising a destination wedding, let Hyatt Hotels plan the wedding of a lifetime for you. We present a choice of seven resorts across India for stress-free and fun-filled nuptials. By Ananya Bahl
View this post on Instagram
Celebrate your special day in your Andaz. From the lighting to the decor to crafting a bespoke culinary experience; our Hosts ensure your #wedding day feels special. DM us to know more. #AndazDelhi #WhenInAndaz #401Reasons #WeddingVenues #Delhi #Aerocity #NewDelhi #instawedding #weddingphotography
For weddings with ‘andaz’, opt for this property in New Delhi’s Aerocity. Here’s what you’ll get:
- An Andaz Host will guide you every step of the way, ensuring your wedding reflects your personal style: bespoke curation is a star feature of weddings at the Andaz Delhi.
- Innovative spaces, spanning more than 37,500 square feet, are customisable
for both large-scale and intimate celebrations.
- From global cuisines to menus designed by a chef specialising in Rajasthani, Gujarati, and Marwari food— culinary delights are just a booking away.
- The Andaz Studios, with their outdoor terraces, offer perfect venues for all types of gatherings. And the lavish ballroom and pretty alfresco areas, perfect for a winter wedding, add grandness to an all-out Indian wedding!
- With 401 luxurious rooms, a poolside bar, and the Andaz Spa, your guests will be entertained throughout their stay.
This 28-acre gorgeous seaside resort is perfect for your vows. Read on to know some of the exclusive benefits of a wedding at the Grand Hyatt Goa:
- Inspired by Indo-Portuguese palace architecture, this regal hotel offers verdant waterfront lawns and the Grand Ballroom as splendid venues for a celebration: in total, it has ten indoor and five outdoor event areas.
- Organise an intimate dining experience in your room, or a romantic dinner on the lawns overlooking the waters of Bambolim Bay, or by the 17th century chapel.
- Newlyweds are treated to a glass of champagne by the bay before heading to their honeymoon suite.
- Seven, award-winning restaurant and bar concepts offer a world of cuisines to satisfy every palate in your wedding party.
- Unwind at the Shamana Spa by signing up for a treatment in its special Couple Suite. Its salon, Snip Prive, offers hairstyling services for guests.
- Your friends and family will be surrounded by comfort in the 313 rooms, oozing traditional Goan hospitality.
View this post on Instagram
We understand your most #important day deserves nothing short of the #extraordinary. That’s why at Grand Hyatt Mumbai, we offer a #majestic #wedding #venue entirely #customized to your #taste and #requirements. Be it an #intimate indoor affair at the #massive #grand #ballroom or a #fairytale outdoor #ceremony at the Grand Lawns, we will ensure every #moment is designed with #flair and #finesse. Not just that, enjoy #personalized #themes, #delectable #menu options and a #dedicated team of experts, crafting every #moment of your #wedding into #memories of a #lifetime.
For a fantasy-filled marriage ceremony in India’s ‘city of dreams’, it really doesn’t get better than the Grand Hyatt Mumbai. Here’s why:
- A chic, indoor banquet space of 30,000 square feet includes one of the city’s largest ballrooms, seven additional smaller venues, and a spacious pre-function area—all opulent settings for your dream wedding.
- The romantic ambience of the Grand Lawns is perfect for couples who want to exchange vows under a starry sky.
- The dedicated events team leaves no stone unturned in bringing your dreams to life.
- Exemplary global and local gastronomic delights, and the chance to curate special menus with experts are just some of the hotel’s food and beverage offerings.
- Customised honeymoon packages for newlyweds.
If a memorable, intimate wedding is on your mind, here’s the perfect destination.
- Home-inspired settings, handcrafted furniture, art installations, and a tasteful colonial ambience make The Apartment the apt venue for a wedding.
- The property features 201 indulgent rooms, including 20 lavish suites, expert chefs, and a dedicated wedding-planning team.
- The Antahpura Spa offers Tamil herbo-mineral healing and Chettinad therapies in a calm setting.
An ode to opulence, this 5-star hotel is for those seeking unique and personalised experiences.
- The hotel’s expansive venues are spread across more than 1,595 square metres, and include a pillarless ballroom with an exclusive pre-function area, a built-in bar, and an adjoining terrace, perfect for cocktails.
- A dedicated and experienced events team, as well as international chefs, adept at creating exquisite menus for your big day.
- Features the Manor, India’s first residential-style, multi-functional facility with six, stylish event rooms, exceptional cuisine, and a dedicated team of hosts.
View this post on Instagram
At the heart of every Indian wedding lies honest Vedic rituals where every ceremony leaves behind moments to cherish for a lifetime. The Mansion Delhi is one of the few event spaces in Delhi to have an air-conditioned Vedi room, where the bride and the groom utter the seven vows of the wedding while revolving around the sacred fire, seven times. #TheMansionDelhi #indianweddings #vediroom
This brand-new event facility in India’s capital is sure to make for a sparkling wedding venue. Here’s why:
- Sprawled across 32,050 square feet, it has venues across two levels: the Oval Room and Regency Ballroom on the ground level, and the Living Rooms (a series of multi-functional event spaces) on the second level; there’s also a lovely outdoor garden. Up to 2,000 guests can be hosted here.
- The Oval Room is Delhi’s first event space to feature dramatic open-air kitchens.
- Personalised settings, coupled with innovative food and beverage concepts that are executed flawlessly are at the core of the Mansion’s many offerings.
- The Mansion’s architecture draws heavily from Delhi’s heritage and boasts an indoor, airconditioned vedi for marriage function require lighting of the sacred fire.
A few reasons why your wedding will be nothing short of spectacular at this new waterfront resort:
- It boasts India’s largest convention centre, the Lulu Bolgatty International Convention Centre, and the entire resort is built specifically for large events and destination weddings.
- In addition to two large, indoor event spaces that can host up to 6,000 people, the resort provides wedding parties the chance to host grand events in its large pre- function areas and lawns.
- The resort specialises in Kerala-themed weddings.
- Dedicated food-tasting sessions, cuisine options, detailed packages, curated menus, and a multi-cultural team create memories to last a lifetime!