Ready to take a luxury vacation? Four Seasons launched a new private jet, which will take guests on a three-week vacation for $147,000 per individual. This new model will replace their 2015 model and will contain loads of new features. By Swastika Mukhopadhyay
Welcome to luxury travel! Hospitality group Four Seasons have recently come up with a new private jet, which will take 48 guests for a three-week vacation. The new jet is a luxury Airbus, which will take its first flight in early 2021. Designed for the wealthy population, this aircraft is loaded with luxury travel elements and is an updated version of the 2015 model.
What are the New Features?
1. More Space and Comfort! The 2021 model is expected to be more spacious and has comfortable seating than its older model. It has the widest and the tallest cabins in its class. Designed by Optimares (an aerospace company in Italy), each seat features six-and-a-half feet of personal space. These seats along with their ottomans are covered with fine Italian leather.
2. Enough Room for Sleep: The seats come with their respective ottomans and when extended they join together to make spacious sleeping arrangement.
3. Your own personal iPad? But you can’t take that home, of course! For every individual’s entertainment, each seat comes with a personal iPad for the course of the trip.
4. Unwind at the lounge with your favourite, customised drink in hand: Apart from personal luxury, the aircraft consists of a lounge and cocktail bar where you can get your own custom-made drinks. The lounge space will be utilised for cooking classes as well as wellness activities.
5. What about luxury bathrooms? Yes, this aircraft surely has that! The aircraft bathrooms are designed to look like your hotel bathrooms, each with a full-length mirror and a bench seating. Never thought that airplane washrooms can be so luxurious!
As communicated by a Four Seasons representative, these jet vacations have a preset itinerary, that features halts at various hotels. The launch of the 2021 jet will ensure that the guests enjoy a personalised vacation at the chosen locations with the help of the jet concierge.
The previous 2015 model had made three different trips of three-week each year after it was introduced. The time gap between each trip ranges from two weeks to several months. Four seasons will start the trip bookings on its new aircraft in mid-2019.